Conventional Rates are Still Low!
Weather you plan to stay in your home for the short term or long term, sleep tight knowing you will have plenty of loan options to choose from. Plan a budget and compare different loan options. We’ll work with you and help tailor your loan to meet your financial goals.
How it Works
Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Monthly payments based on interest rate, principal loan amount, and amortized interest over 8-30 years
- Your payment will not change throughout the life of the loan
- You can still access your equity to invest save money or rebuild credit.
- Pay your mortgage off at any time without pre-payment penalties
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
- Your rate and payment can be fixed for the first 3,5,7 or 10 years of the loan.
- ARM’s are typically lower than fixed rate mortgages.
- Access your equity to invest, save money or rebuild credit.
- Pay your mortgage off at any time without pre-payment penalties.
Conventional Loan Highlights
- Credit scores as low as 620 may qualify
- Buy a home with as little as 3% down (primary home)
- Refinance up to 97% of your home’s value (primary home)
- Loan amounts up to $726,525
- Derogatory Credit Waiting Periods
- Foreclosure: 7 years
- Short sale/Deed in lieu: 4 years
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: 4 years
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: 2 years
Got questions? Give us a call! One of our mortgage specialists would be happy to answer all of your questions.
Working with GFL Capital Mortgage
- We put YOU first.
- GFL Capital Mortgage offers some of the most competitive rates in the Nation!
- Fast and efficient, we close most of our loans in 15 days or less.
- We offer a variety of loans. GFL Capital Mortgage will find you the loan that is right for you!!!